candidate will contribute to the tracking, interpretation of guidance, and coordination of the agency’s IT related task(s). This includes Privacy Program coordination, IT Security Coordination meetings and facilitation, and IT self-inspection activities.
In support of these activities the PM Specialist II (Privacy/Compliance) candidate will:
- Provide support to the PM’s and/or System Owners to complete an Initial Privacy Assessment (IPA), Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA), or any other documentation required to satisfy the agency’s Cybersecurity and Privacy compliance requirements
- Track all Initial Privacy Assessments (IPAs) and Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) that are being developed and have been approved
- Provide on-going support of the privacy documentation status sheet in order to track status
- Provide support for on-going agency system inventory as it pertains to privacy concerns
- Provide support to coordinate and facilitate quarterly review meetings to ensure systems risks identified and monitored at this level
- Prepare all meeting materials such as but not limited to, agenda’s, meeting minutes, actions, copies of the POA&M’s and reports to be used during the discussion
- Provide support to client throughout the year by tracking and maintaining POA&Ms. This includes working with program offices to ensure that POA&Ms are being completed and assisting stakeholders with outstanding issues related to POA&Ms
- Utilize the internal systems, which the agency uses to track POA&Ms
- Provide technical support to include technical advice on security requirements for highly specialized application(s), technical report preparation, or other services as required
- Design, prepare and deliver IT security related presentations; review and provide written comments on IT security related artifacts to include but not limited to: IT Security directives, policies, guidelines, plans, and procedures; briefings in response to internal and external cybersecurity data calls; and IT security related requests
- Coordinate and facilitate regular security coordination meetings, as required
Have knowledge of the following:
- Privacy Act of 1974
- The E-Government Act of 2001
- OMB Circular A-130 Appendix I and II
- Privacy Status Reporting
- Privacy Compliance standards, methods, and artifacts
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 – (FISMA)
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Office Visio
- Microsoft Office Project
- MS SharePoint
- MS Power BI
- Providing Weekly and Monthly Status Reporting
- Providing meeting support (facilitate meetings, prepare agenda, prepare project briefings, present to the stakeholders, document and distribute meeting minutes, and track actions)
- Support other PMO tasks as assigned
- Flexibility is a must, as well as the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple work streams, multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building partnerships with business and technical stakeholders as applicable
- Self-starter with ability to perform and lead work independently.
- Participate in project planning and schedule development/maintenance activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience in writing materials relevant to organization, project, and task goals and presenting material to senior Government officials
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer or Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field or technical discipline is desired. Proven experience may be considered as an acceptable substitute.
- Must have 10+ years’ experience in Federal consulting, which should include business analysis, investment management, and EVM.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-BPA) credentials is highly desirable.