- Highly specialized in one or more phases of systems engineering and testing.
- Evaluate the applicability of a broad range of information systems issues, including hardware/software integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Identifies, evaluates, and specifies system architecture and high-level design.
- Provides advice and counsel to project and senior management through broad technical specialization of scientific theory and principals.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Cybersecurity, Networks, or related STEM field, or other technology-related discipline.
Must have 6+ years’ minimum relevant experience in Federal consulting