Summit-Tek, Inc. is currently seeking a Maritime Sector Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join an exciting program in Norfolk, VA. The SME will be responsible for supporting the Department of Homeland Security and its inter-agency partners by leveraging emerging technologies in support of the Maritime Operations Coordination Plan (MOCP). The SME will assist clients by improving their understanding of maritime risk, enabling them to make better informed decisions and take appropriate action. SME will be trained and become proficient on the Windward Intelligence System, a predictive risk analysis tool utilizing Artificial Intelligence to provide data-driven risk insights based on actual ship operations.
- Active Secret Security Clearance (minimum)/Active Top-Secret Clearance (preferred).
- Ten (10) years’ demonstrated experience working in the maritime domain with an in-depth understanding of the maritime environment and maritime law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field; additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Experience working in a military, law enforcement, or classified environments.
- Five (5) years or more of demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Project) applications.