Job Title: Sr. Integration & Test Engineer
The client is currently building a rapid innovation team. The Innovation Engineering team is responsible for transforming the needs, obstacles, and visions of stakeholders into viable solutions. Measurable results will be cultivated by industry evolution, academic improvements, and government modernization efforts.
The Integration & Test Engineer will support the CTO by evaluating the effectiveness and applicability of a broad range of information systems on technical matters on an as-needed basis to all task assignments. Extensive experience is desired in the following areas:
- Innovation Design Concepts, Rapid Design Model(s), Iterative Design Thinking, Lean Agile and SAFeExtreme Prototyping methods
- Increasing Endpoint visibility and capability
- Developing security access to cloud-connected resources utilizing common Cloud Edge Security concepts (CASB, UCE, SASE, etc.)
- Working through enterprise-level architectural changes to applications, network designs, infrastructure configurations
- Expanding secured data access to various environments and edge devices
- Customer needs assessment commercial techniques for evaluation of satisfaction measurement/metrics tools
- Effective interpersonal skills to coordinate efforts and work with other internal and external organizations.
- Direct extensive experience translating legacy desktop configurations into a mobile-connected workforce (Unified Endpoint Management, Mobile Device Management)
- Delivery of minimum viable products (MVP) in condensed timeframes
- Knowledge of Federal Law Enforcement organization concepts, networks, applications, and architectures (or DOJ, IC and DoD) including their ‘As-Is’ and ‘To Be’ plans
- Interpreting NIST/ISO Guidelines, DISA STIG configurations, and Cyber Security policies/frameworks such as 800+ NIST 800-53 Security, 800-37 RMF procedures, 800-76 Biometric Standards, 800-63-3 Digital Identify Guidelines and Authentication, 800-14 General Security Principals, FIPS 201-2 , FIPS-140-2 Requirements and Encryption, FIPS199/FedRAMP, and FISMA
- Awareness of industry shifts and recently evolved areas of cybersecurity, network design/protocol changes, and application development (NIST Cybersecurity Framework, IPv6, Automation/ML/AI Improvement, Cloud Integration, Zero-Trust Architecture, Low-Code/No-Code Development).
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly specialized in one or more phases of systems engineering and testing.
- Evaluate the applicability of a broad range of information systems issues, including hardware/software integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Identifies, evaluates, and specifies system architecture and high-level design.
- Provides advice and counsel to project and senior management through broad technical specialization of scientific theory and principals.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Cybersecurity, Networks, or related STEM field, or other technology-related discipline.
- Must have 6+ years’ minimum relevant experience in Federal consulting